David has 30 years’ experience of working with senior leadership teams to ensure that shared values, clear communication and targeted development of people are the furnace that drives business success. He moved into the Learning and Development arena, inspired by the measurable results it can produce, after gaining valuable international management experience in the kitchens of 5 Star Hotels and Michelin Starred Restaurants. David has worked with all levels of management, across a broad range of sectors, designing award-winning and nationally recognised Management Development programmes.
He is an enthusiastic and emotionally intelligent communicator who utilises applied neuroscience to clarify complex issues and enable behavioural change. His skillful facilitation engages people at every level to play to their strengths, overcome their resistance to change, and be accountable. This approach can often release unexpected resources and innovation amongst management and staff. David’s key areas of focus are:
• Facilitating behavioural change
• Enhancing leadership team performance
• Delivering inspirational training
• Driving results through people.
As a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, David has demonstrated his deep understanding and knowledge of Strategic HR and Organisational Development. He is also a member of the Institute of Directors.
He is the author of ‘The 7 Performance Traps in your business’, three multi-media programmes available online and over 100 articles published on various websites over the last 10 years.
David enjoys skiing, SCUBA diving and keeps a clear head by meditating twice every day.
MBA MCMI MIC
Alli brings over 20 years of experience supporting organisations to clarify and articulate their strategic direction, putting in place practical plans to transform performance and achieve their vision. She has the rare quality of being able to synthesise leading-edge thinking into practical approaches, enabling clients to address complex strategic challenges. Alli is highly effective at group facilitation and project management, drawing upon her blend of analytical and people skills, along with her experience in large-scale infrastructure projects.
An avid learner with a strong growth mindset, Alli offers powerful insight, effectively combining established best practice with leading edge thinking in strategy, organisational development and personal performance. Known for her engaging and encouraging style, Alli has a strong track record of delivering effective interventions and building lasting client relationships. Alli’s key areas of focus are:
• Providing strategic clarity
• Creating a performance culture
• Unleashing talent
• Delivering personal and organisational success.
She acquired her MBA from the Open University and was subsequently engaged by the OU Business School as an Associate Lecturer. She was a registered Investors in People Specialist for 13 years and has assessed over 300 businesses, providing recommendations for continuous improvement in organisational development.
Alli enjoys fencing with her teenage son and is also involved in competitive motorsport.
“The right people for your business need.”
We work with a team of highly respected and talented professionals who are experts in their own right. Our consultant partners draw on a wide and varied client base and many years of experience to provide the proven strategies you need to drive real-world performance.
- Resilience Coaching and Workshops
- Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Assessment and Development Centres
- Training Design and Delivery
- Organisational Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Strategy on a Page facilitation
- Strategic planning
- Leadership Development
- Investment Readiness and Access to Finance
- Creating an Enterprising Organisational Culture
- Leadership transition coaching
- Coaching skills for line managers
- Team Emotional Intelligence development
- Future of work readiness
- Team performance development
- Specialist sales training
- Personal and organisational development
- Change management
- Integrassessment and transformational change
- Leadership development
- Coaching for performance
- Managing conflict
- Black Belt Negotiating
- Dynamic sales skills
- Neuroscience and leadership
- Employee engagement
- Project leadership
- Innovation and strategic problem solving
- Sales training
- Behavioural psychology and neuroscience
- Smart and flexible working
- Emotional intelligence
- Growth mindset
- Developing a Business Brain
- Leadership development
- Executive Coaching
- Talent & Succession Managemen
- Executive Development
- Organisation and Culture change
- Re-organisation and restructuring
- Job Analysis and Evaluation
- HR Audit and Strategy development
- Top Ranking Recruiter 20yrs experience
- Sourcing the UK’s top talent
- Female Board Director
- Executive Coaching & Development
- Expert in Human Capital